Monday, August 3, 2009

Bear Lake

Over the 24th of July our family went to bear lake. The rest of the family went on Wednesday but Dj and I had to wait until friday because he had to work and we didn't really wanna be there that long with a month old baby, just in case. Dj and I left early friday morning and we decided not to take bear so Amber and Kevin watched him while we were gone, so sad to leave him but he had fun! We were also having fun up at the lake!! We went to the beach everyday and lots of tubing, wake boarding and skiing and I haven't done that in about three years. A lot has changed since then lol I didn't thing having a baby could change your body that much but oh man I have sympathy now! Dj, Jaxon and I all slept in a tent but Jaxon surprisingly did really good! It was a great way to spend the last weekend that Paul and Ang were in town and we had so much fun!!







1 comment:

Trish said...

I am so proud of you for blogging. See it's simple!! Cute pictures!