Saturday, July 11, 2009

Blessing Day!

This last Sunday, July 5, 2009 was an amazing day! We had the opportunity to have Jaxon blessed. We were so grateful to have my dad, a couple of my brothers and paul participate in the blessing. All of the my brothers and sisters were in town so it was a great weekend to have everyone be apart of the blessing. Unfortunately Dj's family is all the way in Vegas and could not be here but we sure were thinking of them and cant wait to go visit everyone in the beginning of August. He looked so cute in his little outfit and all around it was just a good day! Dj was so proud of his son as well was I and I am so grateful to have these two in my life and fall in love with each of them each day we spend together!






2 comments:

Ashley said...

Holly, he is so freakin cute. I can't wait to see him so you better be putting us in your schedule when you guys come down here. Keep updating bc i love to see pictures of him.

Sutton said...

Holly he is so dang cute!!! Holy crap he's so tiny too! I love it! Congratulations you guys!