Sunday, August 23, 2009

Jaxon at 2 months old!


Jaxon is two months old now and it has gone by so fast, before we know it he will be crawling! He was born at 7 lbs 11 oz and now weighs 13 lbs 6 oz so he has almost doubled his weight. He is getting such a personality, smiling and always wanting to be held. He has started to sleep through the night for the past few nights so hopefully he keeps that going! We are so grateful for him to be in our lives, we love him so much and couldn't be happier!

2 comments:

Genevieve said...

hhahaha it's me again... I can't believe how big he is.... for sure goin to be a chunker like hayden was. SOOOO CUTE. this makes me want to be home so we can play lots together. Christmas baby:)

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

excuse me mam' I see you have updated pics on your facebook but not your blog... you better get on it!! I wanna see my baby boy and don't get on facebook much, come on here:)