Thursday, July 2, 2009

Jaxon Donahugh Senter


Jaxon is finally here! He was born on June 20, 2009 at 10:55 p.m. Dj and the boys got up at 4:30 in the morning to go on their annual fishing trip for fathers day. That morning I went to a couple stores with my mom and was feeling fine. Who would have known that 20 min after Dj got home from fishing we would be headed to the hospital because my water broke. Poor Dj was running on about 2 hrs of sleep but we had no choice, Jaxon was on his way. I was in labor for about 8 hrs, cant complain for the first baby. :) Finally being able to meet our son that we had been anticipating for nine months was so exciting! He weighed 7 lbs 11 oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long!





2 comments:

Ashley said...

What is this!!!?? An update????? WOO HOO! I look forward to seeing more! And can't wait to see baby Jaxon tomorrow!

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

YAHOO!!! you finally did an update!! now keep it up so I can see this cute boy grow up since I can't be RIGHT there! LOVE HIM atleast i GET TO PLAY FOR A MONTH WITH HIM:)