Wednesday, February 17, 2010

LOve Day!

This year we had a very relaxed Valentine's day but it was great! In the morning I woke up early to make breakfast. Even though I had to throw the first batch of pancakes out, it all eventually worked out! :) We ate pink heart shaped pancakes with eggs and sausage, very yummy! The weather out here has been so nice lately I always wanna be outside so we went to the park down the street. It was great because it has a dog park and swings for Jaxon. Great time! Later in the evening we went to dinner and then just came home and Dj had to sit through a love movie with me! ha ha ha All together it was a great day, Love my boys!!















2 comments:

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

ah, miss you guys sooo much!!! looks like such a fun day full of love! XOXOX

Trish said...

I am jealous of your shorts weather! Plus I am truly impressed with the whole v-day set up, look at you!