Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving weekend
















This year we spent Thanksgiving at Dj's grandpa's house with all of his family, it was really nice and a good time! Dj was in charge of putting the dinner together and his cousins and sister helped out a ton and they all did a really good job. I didnt really take pictures while at the dinner but I took pictures before with Jaxon in his super cute outfit and then just some rescent pictures of him because he is getting so big!! Hope everyone else had a really good Thanksgiving and I sure cant wait for Christmas!!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

CUTE!! He IS getting so big!! I love his nice outfit, the sweater vest is way cute!! Glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving! We can't wait for Christmas either!!!

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

what a TANK!!! can't wait to see ya

Trish said...

who's that cute little girl in the last picture??? Jaxon looks VERY handsome and your apartment looks cute too. I like your couches that you got